Where to apply?
The Consular Section of the Embassy receives visa applications for passport holders who are citizens of Sweden, Norway and Finland and citizens of other countries possessing residence permits in Sweden, Norway or Finland.
Ordinary passport holders are eligible to apply for an electronic visa
Travel document holders should submit their applications to the Embassy.
To visit the consular section please, make an appointment
Required documents for a tourist visa to Azerbaijan for travel document holders of Sweden, Norway and Finland
- Visa application form
- Passport (must be valid for at least 6 months)
- 2 photos 3x4 (must be taken last 6 months)
- Hotel reservation
- Flight ticket
- Covid-19 vaccine certificate (over 18 years old)
- Application to the Embassy on the purpose of the visit and entry permission to Azerbaijan
- Residence permit
- Payment receipt of 400 SEK
Account - 52 77 10 20 955
IBAN - SE9150000000052771020955
SWIFT - ESSESESS
Except Countries applying for visa-free regime
Registration in Azerbaijan
All foreign nationals and travel document holders should be registered in Azerbaijan. The registration can be carried out by the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan (https://migration.gov.az/en)